Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 80: Doing What I Do Best



I over heard Stooshe singing this song and it became
my theme some for the weekend I'm feeling so so so so so Good.



Sunday, March 25, 2012 

Read Post: 
Official Launch of The EZ Show and Birthday Celebration


Monday, March 26, 2012 

Read Post: Million Hoodie March in LA for Trayvon Martin

Reconnected with my friend Cassandra Raphael at Starbucks on Hollywood Blvd.
The first time we met was on November 11, 2011 

Cassandra Related: 
Show Biz Expo 2010
The Last Vampires Standing
I Am Number 4 Premiere
Thursday March 3, 2010 
Free Monday Night Improv


Tuesday, March 27, 2012 


Read Post: UCB Diversity Scholarship Perhaps

Read Post: Potentially Guilty Studios


Wednesday, March 28, 2012 

Read Post: Who is Stooshe?


Thursday, March 29, 2012 

Read Post: Sparks - Cover Drive

* Went in for an interview for a hidden camera show/prank show. More details coming soon.

Friday, March 30, 2012


* Got a hair trim.

* I went to a fashion event with my roommate William but I was ready to go the moment I got there. The signs are clear. I'm not longer in social networking mode. Its became time to focus on planning. Went to fashion event and left shortly afterwards.

Read Post: 
THE FUTURE IS NEAR (Important Announcement)




Saturday, March 31, 2012 


Read Post: Am I My Big Brother's Keeper?


Read Post: Casting Call for WIMPS, GEEKS AND NERDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign