Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nissan Japan Only Proclaimed

Post Represents: Monday, April 23, 2012

I got bold today and proclaimed I would be cast for this commercial that would fly be to Japan for a few days. Since I got the notice last Friday I've been feeling good about it. On Saturday my agent sent me a text and we spoke shortly after that. She shared nothing but great insight and great energy. Moreover, something really awesome happened at this audition.

Video # 1 (Pre-Audition)


I went up the elevator to the 2nd floor and immediately went to the restroom of
On Your Mark  Studios 13425 Ventura Blvd 2nd Floor Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
The funniest thing happened when I came out of the restroom. I walked right behind the the group of people listening to the casting director Mariko Ballentine speak. In less than a moment Mariko stopped what she was saying and shouted out, "Motown! What is that?" I knew she was talking about my flashing lights earrings. I replied with a medium tone voice, "Bling!" After my response there was a short pause then she said, "I love it you are so funny. I love it." I was shocked. As she continued speaking I noticed a few eyes looking at me.

After that, I greeted Chris Pounders. Chris knew exactly where I got my flashing lights from. I picked them up at Introducing The Starliners from Paris. As I was talking to a young lady petting an office doggy complimented how much she loved my earrings. A gentlemen behind said I had perfect timing.

Chris Pounders & Motown Maurice 
Chris Pounders Related: 

Working with Neon Trees

STARLINERS - Révélations [Clip Officiel]

Over 2,300 actors were submitted....I  scheduled 200 (that's 40 actors per role) 176 actors confirmed.
If you are here, there is a reason...Mariko

Casting Breakdowns 
Waiting my turn in the lobby of On Your Mark Productions Studios
Video # 2 (Post Audition)


Feeling good and on an unplanned conference call after an audition
Motown Maurice in Sherman Oaks. 
Video # 3


The Pizza Slices got much smaller since I was last here but its still good. 
Vitello's Express on Ventura and Woodman in Sherman Oaks. 

Vitello's Related: 



Day 17 In L.A. 


Tuesday, May 17, 2012 


June 15, 2011


Waiting for Bus 158 on Woodman and Ventura to go to Smooth Sound Multi Media.

Next Related: Officially Smooth Sound Multimedia

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign