Monday, April 9, 2012

Take It To The Bridge Collection

Post Represents: Sunday, April 8, 2012 


This portion of The Motown Maurice Show 2010 that has never been released until now.  




Final Thoughts

There are several parts of my original late night talk show that make me cringe. However, as I move forward into my new late night talk show, I have to let it all go. That even goes for the monologue. Its been hard for me to watch better yet accept the existence of it on Youtube but now is the time to let it loose. After watching The Bridge a few dozen times it becomes less hard to watch. I hope I feel the same way about the monologue portion by the time I post it up.

Stay tuned for more never seen before footage. Cringe! Cringe!

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign