The contrast between week 10 and 11 is astonishing. I also believe I wrote my own prophecy for my quest in week 10. Read what I wrote:
"From a superstitious point of view I use to claim the number 10 was my lucky number. I don't think I'll be using that number anymore more. Maybe number 11 will be my new lucky number. Hopefully week 11 will usher in a glimpse of success that I see in 2011. Based on the state that I'm in right now, its mustard seed of hope I have to hold on to."
If week 11, resembles 2011 in anyway, then I'm going to have a stupendous year (Between you and me, I can see the future.) I would like to extend my prophecy throughout the last 4 weeks of 2010. I believe week 12, 13, 14, & 15 will usher in a glimpse of success I'll see in 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015. Based on the progress I'm receiving right now, I better buckle my seat belts and get ready for the take off.
Just recently I had a credit score way above average since, now its all going down hill. "Oh well," is what I say. Once again, I appreciate all that credit has has done for me in the past. I would probably still be in college if I didn't have credit cards to pay summer classes with. I also won't have been able to produce The Motown Maurice Show earlier this year among much more. However, now, credit can't do anything for me. I have no choice but to be successful or die trying. No Sacrifice No Victory.
* Nothing significant to report but if my memory is on point, I watched the movie Hancock before going to sleep. It was my second time watching it and I enjoyed it even more. I enjoyed it so much I started watching the making of Hancock on the special features menu. I was energized so much by it, that I broke into a prayer. Note: I don't pray often. I remember telling God my desires to be a part of a creative process.
Day 71 = Monday, November 29, 2010
* On day 59 week 9 I auditioned for a reality show but I never really gave full details about it. Well, a week pasted and I called today for an update. The conversation and energy was great but I was able sense that I wouldn't get selected. For some reason at the audition they mainly asked questions about my quest. That was unusual. I left in awe and excited. If you read about my previous auditions, they never wanted to hear about my quest. I would get cut off every-time I spoke about it For some reason that audition was different. It gave me the impression that I had an advantage. The person who interviewed me even said, hopefully the producers will pick me because I'm unique and that's what they need. I left with a huge smile on my face.
Moreover, when I spoke to them today I can tell talking about my quest really didn't help me as much as I thought. I didn't have a real enough job for them and they were looking for regular people. For some reason I told them I only make money as a freelance editor. Nevertheless, God knows why I wasn't selected. It was a show about finding "Love" anyway, lol. No Comment. I certainly did learn from that experience.
* After that phone call I fell into sleepy mode. Things were still slow. Later a phone woke me up. It was a casting company interested in casting me for a dating show. It sounded familiar and it ended up being for the same show I applied for above with a different casting director. I guess I applied for the show in two different places. We canceled the appointment since I already interviewed. As you can see I'm getting a few calls its just a matter of time now. That phone call did get my butt off of the couch and I took that energy and ran with it.
Day 72 = Tuesday, November 30, 2010
* While still trying to establish productivity based on my standards, I started thinking maybe working my way up behind scenes by joining an audience coordinating team. The idea wasn't necessary. My mind was everywhere thinking about how to get to the next step.
Day 73 = Wednesday, December 1, 2010
* One good thing did come from last week on day 66. I received a call about a video shoot for today. I honestly had no clue what I was getting into but it didn't matter, it felt so great to get out the house. When I arrived I found out it was a music video shoot. Everyone else also arrived without knowing much about it. It was a nice day and I met a few cool people there. If you came to my page earlier and saw the picture of me and the lovely ladies, it took place today.
|They were killing time by taking pictures together and I jumped in one.|
I think the name of the music video we appeared on is called: CAVIAR LA.
I'm not even sure. Its a comedy music video. However, there were to familiar faces present.
|Columbus Shortt, from the movie Stomp The Yard.|
|Wilmer Valderrama, from That 70's Show. He was singing believe it or not.|
The day started around 7 or 8 in the morning and ended around 5pm. I was pretty sad the shoot was over.
Music Video Related:
The Way I Fiesta' by Eduardo Fresco...
|Motown Maurice at the Kodak Theater killing time.|
* Note: On the way to the shoot early this morning, I saw a sign about a casting for a independent film. I called and left a message.
* This is one of my stories of "Everything always comes around full circle." When I was still in Tampa I found a website about becoming a host. When I arrived in L.A. my agent forwarded me that website. I signed up for it but nothing really pulled my attention. Today, I noticed in my spam box an email from the website and it all started to make sense. I started to see the value that company would bring to enhancing my hosting skills.
They offer boot camps and workshops for anyone who wants to advance their hosting careers. The lady who runs it, is the known as the queen of hosting. When I told my agent about the site they said, that's the lady they were trying to get to be my manager since day 9. They just haven't heard back yet. I immediately signed up for a free workshop on December 10th and paid to be a member of their site.
Most of the classes cost but its worth the investment. The owner manages 25 successful Hollywood hosts and God willing she will also become my manager. This will not be the last time you read about this opportunity.
* I got a call back about the independent film and an audition was set for Friday. It took place at USC in the Steven Spielberg building. I'm not too fond about my audition but this story gets interesting. Stay posted.
* One is for Tosh.o on Comedy Central and the other is for Anna Linens.
* The audition for the independent film was first and I was told to look out for a call back on Monday.
* I got a phone call about a internet talent show called Box Star. They wanted me to audition but I said I couldn't make it. To me, the the opportunity sounded weird and I wasn't available because I was scheduled to volunteer over the weekend.
* I auditioned for Tosh.o and my hair pick actually helped me get casted. They called me the next day and told me I got it. I'll share more details soon.
* Then I auditioned for Anna’s Linens but I don't think I did that great.
* On the way back from all these auditions is where I received that infamous phone call. (Stay posted)
Next Related: The Big 1 Revealed
* I spent the day at The Showbiz Expo. It was an awesome experience. I literally felt famous when I left there. I recorded some video but unfortunately I don't have time to put it together.
|Motown Maurice and a African Eagle. Sorry I got the name.|
Motown Maurice, Cassandra Raphael & Raymond B. Smith. We volunteered for The Show Biz Expo.