Monday, April 9, 2012

LAST LAUGH on April Fools

Post Represents: Sunday, April 1, 2012 

All I can say is, "Wait until this premiere on TV." I got him good.

William Sturtevant & Motown Maurice 
Video # 1



This is William's car that almost got towed. 
This police officer was hired to block the road.
William attempts to apologize to the office because he almost called 911. 
Secrets of a hidden camera show. 
Video # 2


Video # 3


Final Thoughts

Prior to this, the casting email about this show was collecting internet dust in my account until William decided to play a little scare prank at home. That's when I realized "He Got Games." Then I decided to get him and I got him good. He had no clue I was planning this out. I went in for the initial audition the previous Thursday. I was in communication with the production crew ever since. William had no clue.

Look out for a new prank show called "Last Laugh" on TBS soon. The title may change but be on the look out for a prank show.

William Related: Am I My Big Brother's Keeper?

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign