Sunday, April 22, 2012

30 Under 30 Film Festival

Post Represents: Friday, April 20, 2012 


Since I made the announcement for The Future of Late Night Initiative I no desire to go out and network anymore. Its all behind the scenes work now. Shortly after Courtroom Full of Surprises William called me and invited me to a networking event. I didn't immediately jump on it but I figured it would be healthy to get out and relax a bit. 


I had no clue what I was attending until arrived. I soon found out the event is for the 30 Under 30 Film Festival. It was a small start up group packaging with a tremendous amount of power. I even ran into my newly confirmed director, Lenny Lenox. 

Lenny Lenox & Motown Maurice.
We crossed each other and didn't fully realize who we were at first. 

Lenny Related: (See Video) 

EXCUSED - Rejection Has Never Been Funnier


View comment at the bottom of this: link

Motown Maurice & K.C. Murdock (www.DownTheRoadShow.com)

The gentleman named Greg below shared some extremely insightful advise on advertising agencies and sponsorship strategies. I called several advertising agencies prior to The Motown Maurice Show in Tampa, FL but I really didn't understand what I was doing at the time. The advice Greg gave me was priceless and its one of many pieces of the puzzle I need. Thanks Greg.
Greg, Motown Maurice & Michael Coulombe

Motown  Maurice & William Strutevant. Thanks for the invite Will. 
William Related: Potentially Smooth Sound Multimedia

Motown Maurice & Brandon Hunsinger. 
Major W. Latimer & Motown Maurice 
Final Thoughts

Each person in the photo shared a bodacious amount of energy towards my new project. Its just a phone call or a return call way from this point.

30 Under 30 film festival is new but its on its way to being a premiere event in LA. Check them out and support.

www.30under30FilmFest.com

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign