Weekly Video Review Part 2
Sunday, January 6, 2013
* Getting ready to return to L.A.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Read Post: Heading back to the West
* Arrived back in L.A safely.
* Declared this as my last winter in a garage.
* Started my proposed "Readout Loud Campaign."
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
* Tried stretching. lol
* Returned to Transit TV. Performance unacceptable.
* Noticed for the first time on TV an Arsenio Hall commercial. (Grrrrr)
* Attended an audition workshop at the Mosaic Church/Monkey Butler.
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
* Spontaneous photo shoot with Nassali Kiggundu for an "I Am African" contest.
* Lightly felt under the weather but recovered quickly.
* Join an audition workshop group hosted by Iyad H....
* Emailed agent indicating my new complete focus on acting.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
* El Pollo Loco with...
Friday, January 11, 2013
* Super cold day.
* Worked with Rebecca Honett/Shameless Redhead Productions on her Starving In Hollywood project.
|Behind the scenes with Starving In Hollywood.|
* Audition notice came in.
* Lost my voice with the shoot today.
* Received a terrible hair cut. I have the worst luck with barbers in L.A.
Saturday, January 12, 2013
|Starving in Hollywood day two.|
* Early morning start up.
* Not as cold as Friday.
* Audition with Digi Mogul in North Hollywood. Notes: Good entrance. Terrible audition.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night