Monday, April 2, 2012

Potentially Guilty Studios

Post Represents: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 

This is potentially the location where I will shoot the next installment of my next late night talk show. I was exposed to this studio after attending this event Cast Reach Presents Entertainment Industry Party in LA. I finally got the chance to see the place in person today and here it is.

Guilty Studios Video Tour - Team Member Please Watch. 


Guilty Studios from the outside. Plenty of parking available by the way. 
Guilty Studios 
The green room area. Measurements 25'x20' 
The shooting room area. Measurements 25'x20' 
Side for of both white wall and green room area. 
Side angle of the green room. 
Lounge area in front of the white wall event area. 
Basic lighting equipment next to the white wall event area. 
Full bar next to the lounge area. In front of the green room area. 
Entrance to the  make-up room. 
Inside the make-up room. 
Dressing room. 
Graffiti Wall next to the green room area. Measurements 20'x40'


Guilty Studios 

Build it and they will come. 


Final Thoughts

Nothing is final as of yet. I have to wait to at least a month in advance before I can book it. Now I must acquire feedback from my team. There is a lot of potential. In total, the studio has 3,000 Sq. Ft. "Build it and they will come.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign