Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 21 Review: Woe is me! Woe is me! WOE IS ME!!!


Week 21

Woe is me: This week was not as productive as I desired. 

Woe is me: I fear non-productivity

Woe is me: I'm not getting any call backs. 

Woe is me: I'm submitting for work all day but I'm not getting enough responses.

Woe is me: I want more work than I can handle. 

Woe is me: I was a little under the weather this week and I nearly lost my voice for about 3 days or more days. 

Woe is me: I'm broke and I have no money.

Woe is me: I haven't booked any paying gigs this year. 

Woe is me: I can't even seem to book audience work. 

Woe is me: Someone please tell the credit card companies to leave me alone. 
Woe is me: I eat Sardines, Tuna Fish and bread nearly 3 times a day. 


Woe is me: I miss being on a production set. 

Woe is me: I regret turning down to be in the music video called "Take Me Home Tonight." (You were right Scott)

Woe is me: If I would of did the music video I would of had to miss 2 days of Vampire Masquerade rehearsal knowing that I already missed the first day.

Woe is me: Now every time I see the movie commercial "Take Me Home Tonight" I cringe. 

Woe is me: Why won't most people email me back. 

Woe is me:  I have ideas but with no resources to bring them to life yet. 

Woe is me: I hate being at home. 

Woe is me: I have declared March 31, 2011 my last day of freeloading within my living arrangements.

Woe is me: Where will I be after March 31, 2011? I have no clue. 

Woe is me: I don't like this weeks review.

Woe is me: This review has no great accomplishments. 

Woe is me: I saw too many movies this week. 

Woe is me: I barely received any responses on my last post

Woe is me: There are some many great things to eat in LA but I can't afford to eat them. 

Woe is me: I'm still kind of sick. I'm coughing right now. 

Woe is me: I have noting significant on my schedule next week. 

Woe is me: I want to attend an acting class or join an improv group but I can't afford it. 

Woe is me! Woe is me! Woe is me! Woe is me! Woe is me! Woe is me! Woe is me! Woe is me!

Day 140 = Sunday, February 6, 2011

* Watched the Superbowl

* Went for a walk 

* Rented a few movies from Redbox and watched the movie Red.

* Posted: Whatever happened to that Doritos commercial?

Day 141 = Monday, February 7, 2011

* Spent the whole day submitting for work. 

* Attended improv class 

Day 142 = Tuesday, February 8, 2011

* Attend a free workshop with The Directors Perspective in Santa Monica.

Posted: THE BIG TWO REVEALED

Day 143 = Wednesday, February 9, 2011

* Attended a Social Media Breakfast LA. It was pretty good. I even asked to be a apart of their organization but...

* On the way the way to another free workshop, I got lost and decided to turn around. On the way back I used my powers and yelled out my need to receive a phone call for some work from a producer or casting director. I was asking for immediate results. I wanted the phone to ring that moment. Ironically my phone did ring but it was just one of my acting friends/associates. It wasn't the call I was looking for but later that day we did brain storm an idea that could potentially grow into something big. Fortunately, I did get a few texts later that day indicating some potential work.

I Am Number 4 

* I attended the world premiere of "I Am Number 4" for free. Three is a lot of long waiting in line but its well worth it. Free popcorn and drinks was also available.

I Am Number 4 World Premiere Red Carpet. 

Motown Maurice at the I Am Number 4 World Premiere.

Cassandra Raphael, Motown Maurice attending the I Am Number 4 world premiere (Photo added 9/12/11)  


Fans outside of the I Am Number 4 world Premier. 

Day 144 = Thursday, February 10, 2011

* Another dull day, staying home, returned some calls and submitting for work.

*Posted: THE BIG 3 REVEALED (The Amazing Motown Maurice Story)

Day 145 = Friday, February 11, 2011

* I had a yelling conversation with God asking him to send more more work than I can handle. 

* I got a text about being a contesting on a show called, You Against The Audience."
* Began uploading some pictures on Historical Photo Gallery. Its a working process. Check it out and check back again later when its done. 

* Vampire Masquerade Show # 2. It took a few awesome group pictures. Check them out:

Day 146 = Saturday February 12, 2011

* Received a call about an audition tomorrow. 

* I spent the day at the movies at Universal City walk AMC Theatre. I saw Gnomeo & Juliet, Sanctum, & some of Tron.

This is not me. This is just a random attraction at Universal City Walk. Its call I FLY. Its a sky diving simulator. Looks good but I can't afford to even think about trying it. 

Final Thoughts

Woe is me is actually an exercise. I saw students get up and verbally shout out "Woe is me..." at a acting class I attended in Tampa for a short period of time. I never did it in the class. Writing this out is my first time doing anything like this. I guess its a good form of ventilating. Yet, what I'm really looking for results.

Woe is me! Woe is me! WOE IS ME!!!!

As the quest continues...

     The Future of Late Night

     Motown Maurice

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Big Sexy! You know a lot of actors started off waiting tables. Just sayin'.
    Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laryssia Marsh Hey Motown! Stay strong out there. You are doing the things others only dream about and would never have the courage to do. I have the feeling, that thru persistence, your dreams will come true! Keep your faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soon you and everyone will see me Acting in a Big Television Sitcom you can count on it. Keep doing what you do Best you have Great Stage Presence and your Talented and your Heart is a Heart of a Caring Special Child of God,never wait to Be the Best tomorrow when you can Be the Best Today. See you at the Party your Future starts Today Live your Dreams now. Your welcome and See you soon on Future Late Night T.V."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign