Woe is me: I want more work than I can handle.
Woe is me: I miss being on a production set.
Woe is me: If I would of did the music video I would of had to miss 2 days of Vampire Masquerade rehearsal knowing that I already missed the first day.
Woe is me: This review has no great accomplishments.
* Watched the Superbowl
* Posted: Whatever happened to that Doritos commercial?
Posted: THE BIG TWO REVEALED
* On the way the way to another free workshop, I got lost and decided to turn around. On the way back I used my powers and yelled out my need to receive a phone call for some work from a producer or casting director. I was asking for immediate results. I wanted the phone to ring that moment. Ironically my phone did ring but it was just one of my acting friends/associates. It wasn't the call I was looking for but later that day we did brain storm an idea that could potentially grow into something big. Fortunately, I did get a few texts later that day indicating some potential work.
* I attended the world premiere of "I Am Number 4" for free. Three is a lot of long waiting in line but its well worth it. Free popcorn and drinks was also available.
|I Am Number 4 World Premiere Red Carpet.|
|Motown Maurice at the I Am Number 4 World Premiere.|
|Cassandra Raphael, Motown Maurice attending the I Am Number 4 world premiere (Photo added 9/12/11)|
|Fans outside of the I Am Number 4 world Premier.|
* Another dull day, staying home, returned some calls and submitting for work.
*Posted: THE BIG 3 REVEALED (The Amazing Motown Maurice Story)
* I got a text about being a contesting on a show called, You Against The Audience."
* Vampire Masquerade Show # 2. It took a few awesome group pictures. Check them out:
* Received a call about an audition tomorrow.
* I spent the day at the movies at Universal City walk AMC Theatre. I saw Gnomeo & Juliet, Sanctum, & some of Tron.
|This is not me. This is just a random attraction at Universal City Walk. Its call I FLY. Its a sky diving simulator. Looks good but I can't afford to even think about trying it.|
Woe is me is actually an exercise. I saw students get up and verbally shout out "Woe is me..." at a acting class I attended in Tampa for a short period of time. I never did it in the class. Writing this out is my first time doing anything like this. I guess its a good form of ventilating. Yet, what I'm really looking for results.
Woe is me! Woe is me! WOE IS ME!!!!
As the quest continues...