Monday, April 16, 2012

Potentially Smooth Sound Multimedia

Post Presents: Saturday, April 14, 2012

After I recently revealed that I have decided to change locations for my upcoming pilot because of lack of communication from the previous studio. I shared the plight in a mass email (to potential team members) and I received  quick response. David Tucker who I know from Lifebook Acting, who has also agreed to be apart of my comedy team recommended I check out the grand opening of Smooth Sound Multimedia.

Smooth Sound Multimedia
Stage front
Stage front

White Wall 
Green Screen 
Side view




Baked in LA www.bakedinla.com
I came. I saw. I left. There's potential. 
Related Website: www.SmoothSoundMultiMedia.com

Motown Maurice, Jason Taylor, ..... & William Strutevant.
Tried to make the night an adventure but deemed unsuccessful. 


William Related: LAST LAUGH on April Fools

Jason Related: Am I My Big Brother's Keeper?

The night ended with a quick stop at Ralph's and back to my boxed size home. 

Next Smooth Sound Related: 
Officially Smooth Sound Multimedia

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign