Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 83: The Week of Conference Calls



Sunday, April 15, 2012 

* Blogging...

Monday, April 16, 2012 

Ashley Lauren & Motown Maurice. I met Ashley on the Last Laugh Prank Show shoot.
* I added some cartoon avatars  of myself on the top left and top right of the blog. I also removed the welcoming playable blog intro from the top page.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012


Read Post: Its a Convertible Vacuum


Wednesday, April 18, 2012 


* In celebration of my one year on Blog Talk Radio I established this Facebook Book Page.
www.FaceBook.com/MotownMauriceOnBlogTalkRadio


Thursday, April 19, 2012


* Pretty Girl Parking - Web Series & Pilot Campaign

Listen to internet radio with Motown Maurice on Blog Talk Radio

View Interview Link Here.
I took a break and went to a new Mexican Restaurant. I had fish and some carrot Juice.
I purchased all this with my EBT card. What a blessing! 
Read Post: More Sacrifice. More Sardines. More Crackers.


Friday, April 20, 2012

Read Post: Courtroom Full of Surprises

Read Post: 30 Under 30 Film Festival


Saturday, April 21, 2012

* Planning, Planning & Planning...

Final Thoughts


None of the links above really demonstrate what kind of week this was. This video below is small sample of what most of my week was like on the phone during the conference calls.



As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign