Sunday, April 15, 2012

Public Access Interview

Post Represents: Friday, March 16, 2012 


Interview Part 1





Interview Part 2

Believe it or not, I was told by the host that I'm a head ache after receiving the DVD he sent me. On the day of the shoot I was reciting my planned poem for sound checks. I didn't do a real version until they told me they were ready. The DVD he sent me as a sound check version of the poem. I kindly asked him to replace it when I received. I also called him and left him a message thanking him for the opportunity. In further conversations on Facebook he mentioned something about adding applause sound effects. I suggested he didn't have to but I never told him what to do.  His response to be on Facebook was "you are now a head ache..i will not do any more taping of you and let's consider our friendship over."

Up until now I truly don't understand why happened. In the end, he suggested not the air the interview and I concurred.

Humans....

Previous Related: A Tyrone Harris Production

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign