Spontaneous Theme song
Sunday, September 23, 2012
* I spent most of the day making phone calls to my teammates that worked with me on the pilot last June.
* I missed purposely missed an opportunity for some Haunted Attraction at Santa Monica Place Actors. There was a force keeping me in the bed. It was a minimum wage gig anyway. They wanted actors with improv skills to stay in character for a period of 5 hours. I'm sure its some Halloween attraction. I'm glad I missed this. It probably would been a waste of time and energy.
* Power Struggle Meeting.
* The inception of The Late Night Experiment as a web series took form in my mind. .
* I took a journey down to Grand Ave in effort of saving my food stamps.
* Attended a solo work shop class again. Last time I was there was on 8/14/12.
* Audition notice for Thursday came in. Its something nerd related of course.
* Forwarded all my registered domains to: www.Youtube.com/LateNightExperiment
Video (1) Here:
* Had tea with a young lady named Emerald.
|Cage Match at UCB|
Read Post: Mid Week Update: Location Meeting
|Leaving an audition for Pricing Rockstar-Jason Carley Motion Canvas. Location: Hollywood Casting and Film. I auditioned for some guy who starts as a nerd and turns into a Rock Star.|
This was my first audition in about two weeks.
* Created New Page: http://motownmaurice.blogspot.com/p/the-late-night-experiment.html
|My agent got me a Samsung audition today at 1035 S. La Brea Avenue.|
Myself and two others sing Happy Birthday to a X on a white wall twice. Each time was a little different. I was blessed to get a ride there from my landlords friend Susan. She dropped by to give me some casting information and she ending up offering me a ride. On the way back from an audition at Warner Bros earlier this month she saw me on the road gave me a ride home .
|Monkey Butler Bi monthly show.|
|Special Edition Motown Maurice & Friends with Skye Delamey. |
In association with 100 Thousand Poets for Change.
Skye contacted me yesterday and we pulled this the next day.
or click here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/motownmaurice/2012/09/30/skye-delamey
* Other than watching The Vampire Diaries, I was on the grind, organizing sending out emails and preparing for the next phase.
|Just a photo of me recording my weekly review video above.|
It took me almost two years to realize that I have to shave once or twice a day to relive my face of ingrown hairs. Things got better in June but its near perfection now. :-)
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night