Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Saturday's Adventures

Post Represents: Saturday, Febuary 4, 2012

* Someone spotted me while sleeping at my covert location.

Video # 1



Subways is a typical morning ritual for me. EBT baby. 

Steak, Egg & Cheese flat bread Foot long.

* From to Subway to the Pico Library to upload files and brush my teeth.
The Library is a decent spot to wash up. 
* From the Library to my storage room.

Video # 2


* I went to Universal Studios with the intentions of using my year pass purchased for me last March but it expired on December 31, 2011. I ended up chilling out at on the City Walk near the AMC Theatre. While I  there I realized that Dysfunctional Friends was still in theatres. Which makes sense. Yesterday I thought it was only for one day. It appeared to screening throughout the weekend. From a distance I even noticed Corey Grant & Wesley Jonathon through the crowd. Later on I saw Wayne Brand and I'm assuming his family. I know he noticed me but I could only wonder if he remembered me from Lets Make a Deal.

Video # 3


* I'm normally not easily bribed but after seeing these old school Dwayne Wayne glasses I had to add them to my repertoire.


Motown Maurice at the sunshades vendor at Universal City walk in Hollywood. 

Dwayne Wayne got nothing on Motown Maurice
* I left City walk around 7pm to ride the bus and join my friend Tehana for her birthday dinner.

Tehana Weeks and friends celebrating her birthday dinner at BJ's in Burbank, CA.
Motown Maurice (Far Left), Anthony M. Bertram (Back Center)

Motown Maurice & Tehana Weeks

Tehana Related: 

Thursday, November 24, 2011(Thanksgiving)


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign