Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sony's Training Camp/Vita Launch - Uncharted 3

Post Represents: Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've been going out just about every night lately and there was no reason to stop now. This event was on my Facebook event list and I journeyed towards it. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be,  then again, I'm not sure if I had any preconceived ideas on what to expect. I just showed up and found out it really wasn't much of an event at all. Things may have been different after 12am but I arrived during regular store hours around 8pm. It was all about the release of Sony's new Play Station Vita. 


The promotion on Facebook said this much: Have what it takes to be an adventure hero? Get 


to the Sony Store in Century City and compete to become immortalized in Uncharted 3. 

Then, stick around for the PlayStation Vita launch at Midnight! (First come, first serve and 


while supplies last.)

I arrived, played with a few display items and entered a couple of contests. One in which included a taunt performance video for Youtube. 
Play Stations Uncharted 3 Contest

These shades come in handy. 
Video - My submitted Taunt for Uncharted 3


I know the taunt was wack.

Sony Store at the Century City Mall

Final Thoughts

I wasn't really interested in the contest but there's nothing wrong with a little more exposure. Everything comes around full circle you know.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

1 comment:

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign