Friday, February 10, 2012

De La Soul - Must B The Music

Post Represents: Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sometimes I think people have their eyes on me more then I have on myself. I guest it kinds of makes senses to think that way. While at an audition with Maker Studios earlier today, the name De La Soul came up. Moments after I got back to my new home my Facebook friend and USF Club Creole associate Judson Jean-Mary shared the "De La Soul's Plug 1 & Plug 2 present First Serve - Must B The Music" (official video) link with me on Facebook. According to Youtube the video has only been out for two days at the time. I'm not even in the video that much yet he noticed me. Who knows how long it would of took for me to figure the video was even out.

Judson even took the time out to locate me. Look for me at: 3:02, 3:44, 3:50


Final Thoughts 

This is also the second time he noticed me in a video. On Thanksgiving day he also sent me a link for the Young, Wild & Free - Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg. Yet again Judson noticed me. If not all, around 98% of my work in LA was noticed by someone else from Tampa.

The moral of this story is you know never know who's watching you. I'm also glad to know he's watching to with the intentions of taking lessons. In a corresponding message through Facebook he shared this with me,

"Yeah no problem. I've always been interested in acting and I admire what you're doing by chasing your dream. I'm hoping at some point I'll be able to take some lessons and do the same. I wish you great success man."

Judson, I document my blog in great detail for anyone like yourself who choose to think big can follow and learn even quicker that I did. I'm glad your taking advantage. Thank you for your best wishes, notices and support. I wish great success upon all your endeavors.

As for the video. I like it. The song is really catchy and the graphics are super well done. I've been playing the song on repeat ever since. I wish I was in it a bit more but I'm not complaining. I was on set for only one hour and got paid the amount that's equivalent to a full day of extra work out here.

They young lady in scene with me named Niketa Calame. I kept her business card from the shoot and I later interviewed her on my Blog Talk Radio Show.

Previous Related: 

A De La Soul Request

Niketa Calame Interview: 

Actress & Ambassador, Niketa Calame

or listen here:

Listen to internet radio with Motown Maurice on Blog Talk Radio

Semi Related:

Mid Week Update: I'm Actually Picking Up an Internet Signal

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign