Check out what has mostly been my theme song of this week. Its getting my hyped up for what I have in stored on Tuesday.
Then all of a sudden I get this urge to start a Prince marathon. I think I was watching a rerun of Lopez Tonight with Prince as a guest and that's how it started. I'm enjoying this Prince streak for now.
* "Friends" Scene Rehearsal early in the morning at The Space.
Read Post: The Way I Fiesta' by Eduardo Fresco (Wilmer Valderrama & Columbus Shortt)
* Received a phone call about new show. I'm calling it Code A.G.S. for now.
* One time for Exclusives Hair Studio in Sherman Oaks. I believe I finally found my home barber shop in LA. There is much irony to this also. If you don't already know I've had most horrible experience with my hair when I arrived in LA. Its been months, my hair grew back and the memory still haunts me. That devastating cut took place on Day 19 in L.A. (My Strength, My Money, MY HAIR!!!!) Since then I've found two other barbershops but I never found satisfaction.
The irony is I noticed this shop when I went to met my agent for the first time on day 2. At the time I thought they were too pricey and may be a little far. I ended up taking another person horrible recommendation and got ripped off at an over rated, over price barber shop Legends.
|Gene hooks up Motown Maurice's Hair at Exclusives Hair Studio.|
|They hooked me up with this facial Vicks Moisturizer thing and it wasn't any extra.|
|Motown Maurice's High Top from the back.|
|As big as the slices one isn't enough.|
|Motown Maurice is about destroy Vitello's Express Cheese Pizza|
Read Post: Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! "Show B Revealed"
* Yesterday, I filled out an application online to be apart of a few game shows and I got a call today to interview tomorrow.
* As usual I take picture of the class. I'm not in them this time but you can find them here: www.Facebook.com/Lifebookacting
* While still half a sleep, I had a partial conversation about the day. Judgment day to be exact. However, the results of the conversation was positive. I began to realize that I have to capitalize on every last moment. I'm not a great speaker generally because I don't like to talk. Over the years, I've done more producing than talking. I am inherently a quiet person. Today I decided to put my quietness to rest.
In effort of improving my speaking skills, I started to join the ladies of The View and speak out with the them. I did the same thing with various TV commercials that aired. Following that I started playing songs from Prince and started signing and dancing out loud. I also started to do some research on building strategies to focus my mind. If I'm not 100% interested in the conversation my mind begins to draft. That's not good. Its mostly because my dreaming abilities are so powerful. I have to control my thoughts better and start mentally reacting faster.
* In the blink of all my make-shift speaking and signing exercises I received a text about a hosting position for a cell phone company. I was totally not expecting it. It was set for the next day and I confirmed right away.
* I put in some hours as stage management at The Space from 8am-12pm.
* After my stage management hours I rested, then began my journey to the mobile host audition. I'm proud of myself because I took my time and rehearsed when I received the sides. I didn't allow them to rush me too much. When I finally when in the room, I initiated a great conversation with the casting director before the audition started. I made a joke about the world coming to an end and we both had fun with that for a few minutes. Then we even found a Florida commonality.
As for as my performance I wasn't bad. I don't like it when I fumble on words but my energy was great and I looked dashing. He said I did great and that the call backs will be on Tuesday.
* On Day 178 Wednesday, March 16, 2011 I noted something about O.R. It was actually
an audition a show called Operation Repo. I'm mentioning this because that same person called me today for a gig on Tuesday coming up. He even offered me more money but I couldn't agree because I already have something booked. Thus, its always great to know I'm still in mind.
|Kelly Shanely & Motown Maurice|
|Motown Maurice & Adam Bobrow acting weird at the party.|
The end is near. Which means I I need to prepare for a new beginning.
Note to self. Shave once a day or once every two days. Less ingrown hairs will arrive. The results are better but it still a working progress.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night