Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 71: Tupac Like Illustrations



Sunday, January 22, 2012

Motown Maurice makes Tolly's Coffee Shop is office for several hours.
See there are options out there for the homeless. 

From one coffee shop to another. He's getting into the music Tom n Toms. 

Monday, January 23, 2012

* Today I auditioned to be a panel member of a new a game show. The audition took place at 3958 Ince Blvd. Culver City, CA 90232. I was suppose to audition for this since Week 70 but the timing wasn't working out as I returned from South Florida to L.A.
Motown Maurice fills out an application in Culver City Studios 


Read Post:  Happy Anniversary TMMS


Tuesday, January 24, 2012


On my way to Tom n Toms again. They must be getting sick of me there. 
Read Post: Hidden In Living Color Chapter Revealed

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

* I went to Staples to put together an undisclosed package for my agent.
I don't have resources like I use to but Staples sure has them. 
That was easy. 
Read Post: Hidden In Living Color Chapter Revealed

Read Post: Down Memory Lane...Kind of Sort of

Read Post:Showers of Blessings


Thursday, January 26, 2012


Read Post:Mid-Week Update: Beard Redefined


Read Post: Hidden In Living Color Chapter Revealed


Friday, January 27, 2012

Audition Notice for: Maker Studios - Music Host For the role of: Host


Read Post: False Alarm and Better Off

Saturday, January 28, 2012


Read Post:Introducing The Starliners from Paris


Final Thoughts


This week I introduced a "Mid Week Update". I believe this will finally assist me in capturing better details of each week. The way my week starts always ends differently and I've always struggled sharing the changes.  Its a long over due addition to the blog. There will definitely be more Mid-Week Updates in the future. I won't structure how often but there will be more.

Another notation for this week is my music play list.. From "Without You" by David Guetta to "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz to "Good Feeling" by Flo Ria, "Who's that Chick" by Rihanna and some old school Jay-Z ("Its a Hard Knock Life" and "Encore"). There were plenty more songs. A lot of it was that newer electric pop music. Music was very good for me week.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign