Monday, January 9, 2012

Storage Room Living - Tampa Edition

Post Represents: Saturday, January 7, 2012 


Quest Status: On Vacation
Location: Tampa, FL


Video # 1


Video # 2



Video Note: The moment I arrived back to my parents house, I realized why I never used that small video camera my uncle in New York gave me. It has a foreign power plug. I could replaced the plug with one laying around in my storage room long time ago but I never made the effort. In the end, I didn't even take the video camera with me. I left it at my parents house. I do have my lovely 30D canon with me as planned. I'm looking forward to taking some photos with it.

Related Post 1: Life Styles of the Storage & Community Housing

Related Post 2: Storage Room Confessions

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign