Sunday, January 1, 2012

Failure in 2011 or Not?

None of my Specific Goals for 2011 was accomplished and I'll soon be returning to Los Angeles without a place to live, With so much uncertainty in my near future should I consider 2011 as a failure? To answer that question, lets hear what some of the greats have to say about failure?


------------------------------------

There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heart break, every loss contains its own seed, its own lesson to to improve your performance the next time.                                    ~Malcolm X

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish noting in life. 
~Muhammad Ali




"You have to make mistakes to find out who you aren't. You take the action, and the insight follows: You don't think your way into becoming yourself."
- Anne Lamott



I have not failed. I've just found 10,00 ways that won't work.  
~Thomas Edision


Every man as the right to decide his own destiny. 
~Bob Marley 



Greatness Lives at the Edge of Destruction.

~Will Smith 


"Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game. "
~ Terry Paulson


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~ Michael Jordan


"There is no failure. Only feedback. "
~ Robert Allen


Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail."
~ Confucius  


"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. "
~ Sir Winston Churchill


"Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success. "
~ Napoleon Hill


"There is no failure except in no longer trying. "
~ Elbert Hubbard


"All my successes have been built on my failures."
~ Benjamin Disraeli


"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely."
~ Henry Ford 




Final Thoughts


Need I say more...? 




As the quest continues...


The Future of Late Night


Motown Maurice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign