Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 70: Its a Hard Knock Life




Again, I'm not happy with this video review. I still can't seem to get it right. See my final thoughts about my new efforts towards finally making it right. This issue needs to be solved once and for all.


Sunday, January 15, 2012

Read Post: The New Year Starts Now



Monday, January 16, 2012

Read Post: Briefly Scientology



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Read Post: South Florida its Been Fun but I Get Back to L.A.


Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Audition Notice CANCELED. The audition was for the: Hip Dude Hygiene - Lunchbox. Role Name: Basketball player.


Read Post: The Day of the Living Homeless


* Randomly I ran into Matt Shore who I met during my Vampire masquerade run. I saw him at Subway before the break and now my first morning back he's here. I'm at Subway all the time and I never see anyone I know. We finally had a chance to catch up since his departure from the Vampire Show. We've seen each randomly a few times along the way (April 30, 2011 - I'm Getting Popular Story Part 2).

Our conversation also allowed me to subtly open up about my previous adversities. Matt than asked me if things are any better. Once I answered, he responded with empathy by apologizing. Since I've unexpectedly been blessed by people offering me a place to stay in the past, a part of my mind wondered if Matt was put in place to make the same type of offer. Although he didn't make that offer, he did something I believe was much better. Matt shared with me his contact to request a internship at the Uprights Citizens Brigade. The more he talked about it, the more I became excited about the possibility of being exposed to that type of training. He also promised to put in a good word for me since he interns there.

His offer was an energy boost and a gift to my quest. Thank you Matt. 6 days later (today-1/24/12) I finally contacted Lindsay through email and as of right now I'm not eligible to intern there because I have to be enrolled in there classes first. Classes or not, Matt's placement and generous offer to share his contact reaffirms I'm on the right path.   

Motown Maurice & Matt Shore at Subway on Wilshire and Berendo st. 


Read Post: Night of The Living Homeless


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Read Post: Bonus Homeless Features


Friday, January 20, 2012


Read Post:  A Day at the Movies. Literally!




Saturday, January 21, 2012


Read Post: Cherishing Each Shower Drop




Final Thoughts 


Since week 56 I've introduced the video portion of the blog and I still haven't got it right. I've realized my reviews wasn't working in the past and I tried to fix it. Its still not working. Why make a video that repeats itself. All I'm doing is repeating information that I've already posted. I'm going to have to really focus on getting this right. Its embarrassing knowing you watching me flop in front of the camera like that. I hate when I say hum hum hum over and over. There is no format and presentation needs work. Let this video review/ Week 70 be the last time I post a terrible video like that. I sincerely apologize you had to watch it.

I'm going to make it right soon. Thank you for your patience.




As the quest continues...


The Future of Late Night


Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign