Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week 97: I Think I Have Improv Fever! - Enough is Enough

Weekly Video Review


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Video (A) Here: 


Photobucket
I'm waiting for the bus around 3am in the morning on Santa Monica and Vine. 
Photobucket
Later in the day I saw The Dark Night Rises. I enjoyed it. My heart continues to go out to all the
families who lost in relation to the opening of this movie. 
Video (B) Here: 



Monday, July 23, 2012
Kyriaki Rossi & Motown Maurice attends a free commercial workshop in Burbank conducted by
Chris Game. 
Free Monday Night Improv 
Monday Night Improv Class. I was like a teachers pet tonight. A hand full of things
I did the teach recited as a good example. 
Video (C) Here: 


Tiara Kj Williams, Willie Brown, Cassandra Raphael, Motown Maurice, Kenso (Improv Instructor) Kyriaki Rossi
Cassandra/Kyriaki Related:Industry Minds is Back!

Willie Related: The Biggest Day In Sports & Entertainment


Improv Related: Free Monday Night Improv


Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Video (D) Here:



Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tuna and Crackers...Again! :-) 

Monkey Butler Comedy Improv Class

Trent Bruce, Motown Maurice, Mark Sipka, Nathaniel Simons, &...
Motown Maurice Cassandra & Raphael. 
Cassandra: 4th of July in the LBC


Read Post: Mid Week Update: Compliment After Compliment

Thursday, July 26, 2012 


Read Post:Theory of Urkel-tivity


Friday, July 27, 2012 

4th Session of Upright Citizen Brigade Improv Class


Monkey Butler Friday Night Improv Slam in Little Tokyo 

Saturday, July 28, 2012
Boil in Bag Rice. 
Boil in Bag Rice with tuna on top. I'm loving up in the world. On Wednesday, I was eating tuna and crackers. Now I'm back to tuna and rice. I'm moving on up. To the east side...
As the quest continues...


The Future of Late Night


Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign