Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Future is Signed, Sealed & Delivered

Post Represents: Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pilot is packaged and ready to go. 
Video # 1 - Prayer Delivery with Ma


Ma Related Phone Calls: 

Week 73: -First Video (Weekly Video Review) 

Not Just Another Booking


Late Night Pilot of the Future is signed and sealed. 
Video # 2 - Talking with Pam 


Pamela Related: My Sponsor for Life...


Video # 3


Video # 4




Novel Cafe on Wilshire and Western 

Cafe Novel Related: Bonus Homeless Features


Video # 5



Video # 6




Video # 7



I tore this up! 
Video # 8



Final Thoughts 

At the end of the last video above, there was a certain word I was looking for. That word was
superstitious. I couldn't think of that word for nothing. Sorry about that. Terrible!

Next Related: Mid Week Update - Post Pilot Blues

Previous Related: Computer Problems...How Typical

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

2 comments:

  1. Hey Motown, I'm just commenting on your blog to tell you congrats on you getting that late night talk show pilot completed and sent to the tv networks. I just have a big question, though! What's the name of your late night talk show pilot? Anyways, you're on your way to becoming better than Jimmy Fallon and Carson Daly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Motown, You're finally flying up on Cloud Nine my friend! Congrats on finally getting your late night talk show pilot done! Now, all we have to do is wait for the tv networks to pick it up to compete against the big late night boys and girls. Don't forget that Chelsea Handler and Kathy Griffin are on there also! Anyways, thank you so much for letting me and my brother Elie Muller give you awesome ideas for your late night talk show pilot. I hope that the pilot will change the way that late night talk shows are running forever!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign