Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mid Week Update: Was It Too Easy?

Post Represents: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 


Video (A) Here: 


Video (B) Here: 


Final Thoughts

Some of what I said in the video above could be considered as blasphemous, considering the level of incredibility it took to accomplish my recent late night pilot endeavor. It goes to show, ones mind could play tricks on them if you don't have control of it. This period is oh so familiar to me. Its the infamous "Period of Patience." I've there, done that and I'm sure this cycle will repeat itself in my future. As many more times as I may go through it, I don't like it. The best way I can describe what this period is like is like comparing myself to a fish out of water.  

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign