Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 95: Silence of the Man

Weekly Video Review



Sunday, July 8, 2012

Read Post: Classified Screening at Panera Bread

* Life in L.A table read part 2

Video Here:



Monday, July 9, 2012 

On Santa Moncia's Bus on the way to an audition. 
725 ARIZONA AVENUE, SUITE 103 Santa Monica, CA 90401 
Fox Sports Audition
Role Name: AF/A GUY/FRIEND
Description: ***MUST BE OKAY WITH A DOG ON SET. AF/A. AVERAGE LOOKING. SLACKER-TYPES.
Wardrobe: "SLACKER" CASUAL. LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN SITTING AT HOME ON A COUCH WATCHING TV FOR TOO LONG.
Casting Director: Petite, A Casting Company
Audition Location: Petite, A Casting Company @ Village Studios
Audition Address: 725 ARIZONA AVENUE, SUITE 103 Santa Monica, CA 90401

Jon Hall & Motown Maurice. I initially met Jon at Lifebook Acting Class. 
Video Here:


* Improv Class


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

* CALL BACK FOR Fox Sports
Callback Location: Petite, A Casting Company @ ENVISION
Callback Address: 1540 6TH ST Santa Monica, CA 90401
Callback Note: @ ENVISION STUDIO

Yes those are midgets at the audition. 
Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Read Post:The Shop - Episode 3 - "Tafari"

Read Post: Barbara's Open House Of Blessings

Read Post: Mid Week Update: No Money...Mo Woes

Read Post: The Biggest Day In Sports & Entertainment


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Read Post: Money Supermarket minus Me

Video Here:



Friday, July 13, 2012 

* Second week of Uprights Citizens Brigade Improv 101 Class

Uprights Citizens Brigade Improv 101 Class
Video Here:



Uprights Citizens Brigade Los Angeles head quarters on
5919 Franklin Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90028
Checking out the UBC Harold Matinee for the first time.
Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saw The Amazing Spider-Man at Rave Theaters at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza. 
* After Spider-Man I hung out with my friend Cassandra, had dinner and watched Npoleon Dynamite for the first time. I also showed her an exclusive of my pilot. Her response was well received.

Final Thoughts

Indeed I have become a very silence man over time. As more time passes I will probably become more silent unless I'm called to duty. On Monday, I opened up about a situation I was exposed to, to someone I mentioned a few times this week. After a day or two I requested that my statements be forgotten. I said nothing wrong. I did nothing to offend the person. Mostly, I want to remain silent. As vague as this information is, being silent is my current mandate. Its another way of preserving my energy. I have elevated to a universal position in which every time I speak, I exert energy. Energy that should and can be channeled back in return. That rarely happens with humans. Which is why its best to maintain silence until I can certain of my next call of duty.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign