Thursday, July 12, 2012

Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye

Music Video Shoot Date: Friday, May 18, 2012

I must admit I'm impressed with the amount of times I'm seen this this video. Out of all the music videos I've been in, I wasn't expecting it from this one. Although, no one I know contacted me and told me they noticed me, I'm still surprised with the amount of times I can be seen. I was just suppose to be a grocery store shopper in the background. Somehow I've placed myself in front of the camera several  times during the supermarket scenes.

Scene Locations: First Scene, 0:33, 0:40, 1:57, 2:03, 2:53, 3:15, 3:50, 4:15 & 4:35



Final Thoughts

Scene 4:15 is my favorite scene. You can see what I'm trying to do in the background? Its classic.

Previous Related:Train Music and The Hoff

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign