Monday, July 16, 2012

Entrepreneurship is...

Before leaving the house today I took a glace on my Facebook feed and I noticed my friend Troy Spivey from  Tampa, FL shared the following graphic.

Photobucket
The Entourage: Entrepreneurship is living a few years...
Photo credit by: "Secret Entourage"http://www.secretentourage.com
Final Thoughts

I concur and I better be able to relate to this really soon. Lol, seriously. I have partly related with the average success of my video/photography company I established after college. My sacrifice reaped its rewards. Hence, it obviously wasn't enough which is why I'm living the way I'm living right now.

...patience is a virtue.

Related Link: 
http://www.fastcompany.com/1826976/the-dirty-little-secret-of-overnight-successes

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign