Thursday, August 2, 2012

Life in L.A. - The Decision - Day 1

Post Represents: Sunday, July 29, 2012 


Location: North Hollywood 


Today I made my debut as a production assistant for my friend Cassandra's web series entitled Life in L.A. The first episode is called The Decision. Although I was very familiar with all my duties this was my first time acquiring that title of production assistant in L.A. No pay. Just pure support. Pay or not its hard enough getting non paid work this city right now. I practically had to beg of this...kind of sort of.


Slated: Life in L.A...


Cassandra Raphael as Claudia in the first scene 
Cassandra Related: Week 97: Wednesday, July 25, 2012  









Dp, John  Branagan and Director Michael Washington




Interesting...
Cassandra Raphael & Asmar Muhammad 


John Branagan of 3rd Street Productions


Naji Abdul 
Naji Abdul: 4th of July in the LBC




Kevin Boot and John Branagan
Kevin Related: Long Day Almost Gone Bad







North Hollywood Station Gorilla Shooting 

Video Here:




Asmar is rapped. Asmar Muhammad & Motown Maurice 

John Branagan, Cassandra Raphael & Michael Washington



The never ending production shoot

 Actress Nimi  takes a photo of Dzigbodi Djugba 
I don't remember that being in the script...
Final Thoughts

I arrived at 8:05am and left around 10:00pm. This was one very long shoot. As a matter of fact we were far from finished. The shoot continued the very next day.

Next Related:Life in L.A. - The Decision - Day 2

Previous Related:Life in L.A. 1st Table Read

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign