Monday, July 9, 2012

Industry of the Minds

Post Represents: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 

Building Each Other, Inc. & New Movement Films present "IndustryMinds: Actions Speak Louder than Words". These FREE workshops take place on the first and third Tuesday of each month. Food and drinks will be provided. Please RSVP as soon as possible. IF YOU DO NOT RSVP YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP.

Time:
7:00-9:30pm

Location:
(RSVP for address)

RSVP:
Industryminds1@gmail.com
or on this event page

“IndustryMinds: Actions Speak Louder than Words” is back! Presented by Building Each Other, Inc. & New Movement Films, each workshop will feature prominent individuals in TV/film to serve as guest speakers and provide advice and support through personal experiences IndustryMinds is the beginning of what will help you be more proactive in discovering the next step in whichever project you may be working and allow you to turn your Words into Actions. Designed as a "think tank," guests will also be able to network with one another and discuss ways to progress their personal projects while also learning the ins/outs and do's/don'ts of the industry. You can come with your questions and leave with an answer. IndustryMinds is called a “think tank” in that there are so many talented people who may not know which direction to go, but together we can find the way.


Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words."
After every event I document for my blog, I always email the photos/blog link to the corresponding people. Its become a process. I blog and share. As simple as that sounds, from a technical stand point I'm actually repeat marketing myself. Or in another words, I'm putting my name and image towards the front of the minds of the individuals I email after the fact. Recently, after attending Soulnic, I fulfilled the procedure as I stated I by sending photos/links to My-Ishia Cason-Brown and unexpectedly she sent me some exclusive information about a workshop called Industry of the Minds. Apparently, I stayed on her mind and she was kind enough to remember with this special invite. My schedule was clear and I jumped right on it.

My-Ishia Cason-Brown & Motown Maurice at Industry of the Minds. 
My-Ishia Related: Extra Mild Sauce Presents Soulnic

Brandon Dmico Anderson visionary of
Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words."
Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words."
In Living Color Casting Director Jenny Trinh at
 Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words." 
Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words." in Hollywood, CA. 
Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words." in Hollywood, CA. 
Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words." in Hollywood, CA. 
First timers introduction at Industry of the Minds. 
Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words." in Hollywood, CA. 
Industry of the Minds - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words." in Hollywood, CA. 
Packed House! 
My-Ishia takes part in a acting exercise. 
For more information about Industry of the Minds visit: 

http://www.facebook.com/IndustryMindsLA

Twitter: @Industry_Minds




Final Thoughts


With the invite, My-Ishia told me there's going to be a casting director from In Living Color present. I soon figured this would be a good opportunity to reveal my untold blog chapters of my In Living Color story. I'm proud to say I was apart of the consideration process for the relaunch earlier this year. Months later in real time, I can confidently say much better opportunities have been presented to me. 

At the workshop, the usual happened. I made good impressions and a few recognized me from somewhere else. Consistencies I am grateful for. Thank you so much for the invite My-Ishia and keeping me in mind.  


Next Related: Industry Minds is Back!

In Living Color Related: Hidden In Living Color Chapter Revealed  

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign