Sunday, July 1, 2012

So its official Arsenio

Post Represents: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 

Video Here:



Aresnio Hall Related: 
Mid Week Update: Bring It On Arsenio - Confessions Vol. 12



Video Here: This is my first take of the one above!


Links from one of my fans: Elie Muller!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/06/18/cbs-television-distribution-signs-arsenio-hall-to-develop-a-syndicated-late-night-talk-show/138607/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29


http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/its-official-cbs-tv-distribution-to-develop-late-night-talk-show-with-cbs-distribution-show-cleared-in-52-of-us-via-tribune-deal/


http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/06/14/late-night-tv-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-4-june-8-2012/138061/#comments


McDonald's Audition Related: 
Week 16: Review - Auto Amazing!!!


Cuts from the documentary I was working on earlier today.


Take # 1


Take # 2


Next Related: New Callback - MCDONALD'S - ASG Casting and MORE

Previous Related: Longest Time Outside in over a Week

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

3 comments:

  1. Motown, I know that your late night talk show pilot will be great! However, you should notice that I sent you one of those links as well and told you that information as well. You mentioned my little brother Elie Muller, but you didn't mention me in there. Anyway, I hope that your new late night talk show is better than Kristen Bell's new late night show on CBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motown, I'm glad that you told me that your late night talk show pilot is the best one ever. I just want you to know a few things. 1: Since Craig Ferguson's late night talk show is getting a new studio and a house band, he'll be able to get anybody in the ratings. Be careful! 2: Kristen Bell's new late night talk show on CBS will be filmed in Craig Ferguson's current studio very soon because she'll follow him and David Letterman at 1:30AM starting in the fall. I just hope that it's ready for Comedy Central, or BET, or E!, or any network that wants you because you're the future of late night tv, and you're better than Steve Allen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is well here Motown! I was watching Arsenio Hall on Youtube...his last show and his blow with Queer Nation and was like...that brother was bad! I pray that you also have a successful show like him and become a great icon! (Via: Facebook Group)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign