Sunday, July 15, 2012

Barbara's Open House Of Blessings

Post Represents: Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My landlord told me that she was recently interviewed by someone and she told the interviewer about me in case she wanted to interview me. I did contact the person but mainly if they needed to ask me any additional questions about my landlord.

I didn't know at the time but the interview was video taped.

Video Here: 


Final Thoughts 

MySavvySisters.com conducted the interview and its captures the essence of the wonderful person God has used to provide an extremely affordable roof over my head.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign