Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 85: You Know That I Can Use Some Money



Theme Song




Sunday, April 29, 2012 

* Created IndieGoGo Campaign: www.indiegogo.com/motownmaurice


Monday, April 30, 2012 

* Created new Video for Indiegogo and sent facebook invites.

* First donation came in.


Tuesday, May 1, 2012 

Read Post: Fund Raiser for New Late Night Talk Show

* Also created the Facebook Event  for the fund raising efforts.

* 2nd donation came in.


Wednesday, May 2, 2012 

* Sent out email to Tampa Bay to my Tampa Bay email list.

Read Post: Give it up...You have got a lot of nerve

Read Post: Mid Week Update: Its Happening. Its Really Happening


Thursday, May 3, 2012 

Unique Passion's Adult Industry Enlightenment

Listen to internet radio with Motown Maurice on Blog Talk Radio

Or Listen Here

Post Update:Take The Geek - I'll Take The Prize

* I had no plans of going out and William asked me to go to a networking event last minute. I left like I was up to date and I went on the joy ride. It ended up being the Pre-Cinco De Mayo Celebration by the Network Notice at The W. I believe the last time I was at a Network Notice event was in February for the Oscar After Party. Its not the same anymore. I'm in work mode.
Motown Maurice, Jason Taylor, William Strutevant & Joss Gomez




















Jason Related: Officially Smooth Sound Multimedia


William Related:30 Under 30 Film Festival


Joss Related:The Bizness Magazine 2012...




Friday, May 4, 2012 

Read Post: Just Another Audition

Read Post: Punch Television Network First Annual Upfront


Saturday, May 5, 2012 


I called and left a message for the CEO of Punch TV and made some other important calls. No serious call backs as of yet. I also attempted to catch a matinee of the Avengers but its way too expensive at L.A. Live. I wasted clothes and road around some more with William later. I did enjoy some chicken and waffles at IHOP at the end of the night. You can't go wrong for just $7.00.



Final Thoughts

I don't enjoy fund raising or asking anyone for money but I have to do what is necessary. Thank you thoroughly to everyone who has supported. I won't let you down.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign