Sunday, April 29, 2012
* Created IndieGoGo Campaign: www.indiegogo.com/motownmaurice
Monday, April 30, 2012
* Created new Video for Indiegogo and sent facebook invites.
* First donation came in.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Read Post: Fund Raiser for New Late Night Talk Show
* Also created the Facebook Event for the fund raising efforts.
* 2nd donation came in.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
* Sent out email to Tampa Bay to my Tampa Bay email list.
Read Post: Give it up...You have got a lot of nerve
Read Post: Mid Week Update: Its Happening. Its Really Happening
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Unique Passion's Adult Industry Enlightenment
Or Listen Here
Post Update:: Take The Geek - I'll Take The Prize
* I had no plans of going out and William asked me to go to a networking event last minute. I left like I was up to date and I went on the joy ride. It ended up being the Pre-Cinco De Mayo Celebration by the Network Notice at The W. I believe the last time I was at a Network Notice event was in February for the Oscar After Party. Its not the same anymore. I'm in work mode.
|Motown Maurice, Jason Taylor, William Strutevant & Joss Gomez|
Jason Related: Officially Smooth Sound Multimedia
William Related:30 Under 30 Film Festival
Joss Related:The Bizness Magazine 2012...
Friday, May 4, 2012
Read Post: Just Another Audition
Read Post: Punch Television Network First Annual Upfront
Saturday, May 5, 2012
I called and left a message for the CEO of Punch TV and made some other important calls. No serious call backs as of yet. I also attempted to catch a matinee of the Avengers but its way too expensive at L.A. Live. I wasted clothes and road around some more with William later. I did enjoy some chicken and waffles at IHOP at the end of the night. You can't go wrong for just $7.00.
I don't enjoy fund raising or asking anyone for money but I have to do what is necessary. Thank you thoroughly to everyone who has supported. I won't let you down.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night