Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Pursuit of Happyness

Post Represent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 

Video # 1



Video # 2



Video # 3


A little Smirnoff ice can't hurt no body. 

Final Thoughts


On the way home I picked up a platter of chicken from a restaurant called Dino's near my home. Although its not uncommon for someone to say I look like Will Smith, when the Hispanic male cashier told me I reminded him of Will Smith if felt special at that moment. He started naming many of his movies and it kind of hit home when he described the movie "A Pursuit of Happyness." He couldn't remember the name of the movie but I new exactly what he was talking about. I took his comparison as a sign and boost of needed energy.

Next Related: Burnt Out into Ideas

Previous Related: A Pursuit of Fresh Air

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign