Monday, May 28, 2012

Potentially a 3rd Time Charm?

Post Represents: Tuesday, May 22, 2012


I always wondered if they were going to bring back the Excused All-Stars. Well the opportunity came today. Not as a All-Star but more as an opportunity of possible redemption. Or to be Excused a 3rd time and forever be labeled as the guy women don't want.

Video # 1


In the restroom freshing up before the interview. 
Video # 2


4000 W. Burbank Blvd.
 Burbank, CA 91505
Video # 3


Final Thoughts

Later this same day, I received an email stating I was approved. Now the executive producers have to approve now. They need to go ahead and give me a spin off show. They liked me enough to put me on twice during the first season last year, lets now see if I'm worthy of a 3rd appearance in season 2.

Its no longer in my hands.


Next Related: World Record Perhaps?


Excused Related: 
All Around Mr. Excused

All Around Wack! He Wack (Excused)

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign