Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week 86: I Won't Worry About a Thing...

Because Every Little Thing is Going to be Alright.



Week Theme Song


Sunday, May 6, 2012 

Just a little antenna rigging so I could watch the Miami Heat game. 
* Went to see The Avengers at Rave theater with roommate and enjoyed it.

Monday, May 7, 2012 

Read Post: Just Another Call Back


Tuesday, May 8, 2012 

Read Post: Lets talk about how I'm Feeling


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Read Post: Mid Week Update: Decision Decision Decisions


Thursday, May 10, 2012 

Read Post: Not Just Another Booking

Read Post: Willing in Pride

Fit Fusion - The Elite Choice for Healthy Living

Listen to internet radio with Motown Maurice on Blog Talk Radio

Or view interview page Here


Friday, May 11, 2012 


Updated: What Happens In Vegas 


Saturday, May 12, 2012 


Updated: Doritos Crash The Superbowl 2012 


* After having issues listening a NBA Playoff game, I discovered I was able to watch it online. That was awesome. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch it online since but the audio is working again. 


Final Thoughts

It kind of was a lonely weekend. I should of been out celebrating my booking with some friends but I don't have friends like that.  Oh well.

As the quest continues..

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign