Monday, May 28, 2012

Food Stamps Don't Go...

Post Represents: Monday, May 21, 2012

On this date I left to fight for my food stamps. I received some letters in the mail stating they will be terminated by the end of May or June if action isn't taken. The reality of me losing my food stamp privileges are inevitable but I'm going to do my best to hold on to it as long as I can. Moreover, I left with ease and after being patient they were renewed and extended.

Video Here: 


Final Thoughts

Then Thursday came. I purchased something earlier in the day, then late in the evening I couldn't purchase any Kentucky Fried Chicken. I was trying to take home two orders of the two piece and a biscuit for $1.99 but I received an error. I didn't make too much of it until I had the same issue on Friday while trying to purchase a large pizza from Pizza Hut.

Not until Saturday night, when I received my mail, I opened two letters stating I can't purchase hot meals anymore because I'm no longer homeless. I am still able to purchase food from the local grocery store. They amount I got monthly also went down a little bit.

Oh how I love my food stamps but all good things must come to an end. For now I'm going milk those food stamps for as long as I can.

Next Food Stamp Related: Food 4 Less, I Need to Rest

Other Food Stamp Related: Food Stamp & Motel Rich

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign