Friday, March 11, 2011

Chris Brown's Look At Me Now (Feat. Motown Maurice, Busta Rhymes & Lil Wayne)

I never know when these music videos are released. I'm normally informed by a phone call. This time the phone call came from my cousin J-Phill in Tampa, FL (8th photo down on this link)
He told me he saw the video on website worldstarhiphop.com and noticed me right away.

As a memory refresher, I received the call for this gig on Week 22 Day 148. 
Two days later on day 150 the video was shot. At the time this was more then just a gig, it was  The Just Enough Money Miracle on 34th St.


The video is cool. Unfortunately you don't  notice me as clearly compared to the last Chris Brown Video Yeah X3 but I'm definitely in there. I'm wearing a bright yellow jacket with shades on throughout the video. You have to look closely because the edits are very fast.

Here are a few times codes where I noticed for myself. I'm generally on the right hand side.

0:20,    0:54,    1:34,    2:02,    2:20,    2:34,    2:42,   3:09,    3:11,    3:40    &    3:53.

There are a few other places but it wasn't worth mentioning. I flashed too quickly. Now if your not satisfied with my face time I feel you 100%. Then again, I might be more visible on a television set. If you happen to see it before me on a television let me know.





For an up close photographic look at what I was wearing check out: Behind The Scenes of Look At Me Now!!!

Enjoy and share with your friends.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign