Monday, March 28, 2011

Dog Boy Has Fans

Post Represents: Friday, March  25, 2011

Since day 137 February 4th I've been performing every Friday night (Except one canceled show) in the The Vampire Masquerade as Dog Boy. Dog Boy is a love/hate type of character but I have learned to love him mostly and have fun with it. The most inspiring part of the experience is the love I receive after the show. Just about after every show, audience members always come up to me telling me how much they enjoyed my performance.

Some actors/actresses who have seen the play with other casts tell me that I'm the best Dog Boy they seen in a long time. Its all very encouraging and wonderful to receive such compliments ad be recognized. Below are a few people who showed me some love after my performance today.


Fellow cast member Adriana Barba, Motown Maurice, Natalie & Tyler. Dog Boy Fan.

Fellow cast member Elizabeth Rogers, Motown Maurice & her aunt. Dog Boy fans.

The last show is on April 1st. Stay tuned for the last report. 

 As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

 Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign