Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 25: Come On & Ease On Down, Ease On Down THE ROAD

Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road
Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road
Don't you carry nothing that might be a load
Come on, ease on down, ease on down, down the road


Pick your left foot up
When your right foot's down
Come on legs keep movin'
Don't you lose no ground
You just keep on keepin'
On the road that you choose
Don't you give up walkin'
'Cause you gave up shoes, no



Ease on down, ease on down the road
Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road
Don't you carry nothing that might be a load
Come on, ease on down, ease on down, down the road


'Cause there may be times
When you think you lost your mind
And the steps you're takin'
Leave you three, four steps behind
But the road you're walking
Might be long sometimes
You just keep on steppin'
And you'll be just fine, yeah

Ease on down, ease on down the road
Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road
Don't you carry nothing that might be a load
Come on, ease on down, ease on down, down the


Oh, there maybe times
When you wish you wasn't born
And you wake one morning
Just to find that your courage's gone
But just know that feeling
Only last a little while
You just stick with us
And we'll show you how to smile, yeah



Get 'em up, goin' down, ease on down
Get 'em up, goin' down, ease on down
Get 'em up, goin' down, ease on down
Get 'em up, get 'em up, ease on down the road 




Day 168 Sunday, March 6, 2011

* Continued my tour with my guest around Hollywood Blvd.

* Went to the movies and watched The Eagle. 

Day 169 Monday, March 7, 2011

Read Post: Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nickkk...Nickelodeon

Day 170 Tuesday, March 8, 2011

* Rehearsed with my acting partner at a park for our Wednesday's class.

Day 171 Wednesday, March 9, 2011

* My acting partner and I did our first scene for acting class and it went really well. The teacher continues to share beneficial ideas. I'm actually working on another scene with another partner now. So I have two scenes to memorize now which is great. Its been a long time since I had to exercise my brains memory muscles like that. Its exciting and necessary. 

Read Post: Tips For Your Next Audition  

* On Week 22 day 151 I had a shocking experience that lead into a great opportunity. That great opportunity is an possibility for me to host my own radio show in Burbank. It took them about 3 weeks to call me but they finally did today. Its not a paid opportunity but its great exposure and its in aliment with my ultimate purpose. I'm suppose to be expecting another phone call for an audition date in April. Watch out Burbank Radio KYHY here I come.

*After receiving Amazing Money Miracles on 35th, 36th & 37th St my mom sends the 38th to the second power. My mom is sincerely the blessing that keeps on blessing. I truly can't wait until I can spoil her senselessly. Since college, anytime I have been in tight financial waters all I had to do was use one of my credit cards to get me out of trouble. As most of us know, I am no long in good credit standings with the credit bureau. Read: No Sacrifice No Victory. Furthermore, my mom manged to put my name on one of her cards for emergence purposes. I told my mom, I'll hold on to it but I have no plans to use it. My break through is coming...

Day 172 Thursday, March 10, 2011

* On day 150 I interviewed for a show I coded YATA and today I got a response from them. I emailed back and confirmed my attendance. I will continue to keep you posted and will soon reveal the name once I hear back from them again. 

* I got an audition notice to audition for a feature film called Grand Thief Auto. The movie is based on the video game. The audition was spread out throughout the weekend in Pasadena. I planned for Sunday and can you believe that no buses or trains were running in that direction. What a bummer. I missed out but its all good. Either way, before I knew I couldn't make it, I took sometime out and upgraded my resume. Which was completely necessary. 



173 Friday, March 11, 2011

* Read Post: Chris Brown's Look At Me Now (Feat. Motown Maurice, Busta Rhymes & Lil Wayne)

* Read Post: Worst Case Scenario, I Become The X-Factor

* Added a photo and note to Week 23 day 154

* Since Vampire Masquerade was canceled today I found an opportunity on Craigs List to attend a celebrity match making event. They were basically trying shoot a pilot for a potential show and..."No more comment." There was an open bar and I..."No more comment."

Day 174 Saturday, March 12, 2011

* Went to the movies and watched Battle LA. I didn't enjoy it that much because they didn't capture the point of the view of the aliens.

Final Thoughts

Its close. I know its close. Its so close I can just about taste it. During the month of February especially I plugged away at a myriad of auditions and I finally got a response from one on Thursday day 171. I doubt YATA is the "Life Changing Factor," but its close. Then there was the call back for the radio station on day 170.  Again that's probably not the "Life changing Factor," but that's two signs. I know I'm on the right road. All I have to do is continue to Ease On Down, Ease On Down The Road.

Note to week 26. I know you have something I've been waiting for. There is no need to hide it.  I'm Ready, Bring It on.

As the quest Continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign