Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nickkk...Nickelodeon

As I stated, I got a call to be an extra for the Nickelodeon show, Big Time Rush on Day 166 = Friday, March 4, 2011. The shoot took place on Monday day 169. There was a lot of waiting. I was a DJ in a scene that took that lasted less then 7 seconds.

Myself and two other people who played the role as a chef and photographer also waited for about 8 hours for this 7 second scene. The premise of the scene was for us to get fired.

Moreover, I don't know when the episode will air but I do know two things. The episode is entitled: Big Time Prom and I have pictures of what I was wearing for the scene. Check me out below.

Motown Maurice gets brightly colored up for Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush

Motown Maurice has to be coolest looking DJ you ever seen.
Motown Maurice during the lunch break. (Photo added 4/30/11)
 Its a colorful kids show on Nickelodeon. What do you expect? Hopefully, I'll be able to grab the episode online when it comes out. Also, if you are a fan of the show or maybe your kids are, then you can look up the episode Big Time Prom for the show Big Time Rush. Let me know if you see it.

Thanks

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

1 comment:

  1. Wow I don't know what to say about this..Well blue is my favorite color..Um you look nice..Alrighty then how about the Miami Heat!! Just Kidding, If this is what you have to do to achieve your ultimate goal then I'm behind you, judging by the colors of your outfit I would say you had a lot of fun, cant wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign