Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 27: As a Man Thinketh in His Heart, So Is He

So if I thinketh in my heart that I am the X-Factor then, I am the X-Factor.


Day 182 Sunday, March 20, 2011


Day 183 Monday, March 21, 2011

* Attended a meeting that stemmed from Day 177.  (Read below to see what happened) 

* Rehearsed a scene with my newest acting partner Ava.

Day 184 Tuesday, March 22, 2011

* On Day 180 Friday, March 18, 2011 I received a call for an industrial gig for today. However, they canceled on my because of a simple misunderstanding. In the end, I am thankful I didn't do it. The pay was long and I had much to do. It was to my benefit that they canceled.

* Lets just say the meeting I had yesterday was "Not Cool." Read Post: Mediocre Executive 

* Audition notice from agent (Pizza Hut)

Day 185 Wednesday, March 23, 2011

* Attend the Pizza hut my agent got for me yesterday and I was proud of myself. I took the lead role for the audition and memorized the small part. I didn't get a call back but I'm proud of myself as I said. My confidence is rising in the auditions.  

Day 186 Thursday, March 24, 2011

* Attended my new Thursday night acting class. The class its called LifeBook.

* Had a meeting for code YATA

Day 187 Friday, March 25, 2011

* Got my 3rd hair cut this year. 

* Read Post: Dog Boy Has Fans

Day 188 Saturday, March 26, 2011

* Read Post: You Against The Audience  (Code YATA is Revealed)

Final Thoughts

Week 28 is the last week of March Month of Madness. Patience is a virtue, is the best way to put it.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maruice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign