* Rehearsed for the Sister/Brother
* After a hard day of work, I had the joy of taking a bath a my new community housing facility for the first time. As you can see the pictures below is was a pleasant experience.
|The sink handle is broking so I couldn't use it.|
|All this sacrifice better be worth it.|
|On the first two days I slept without a pillow or blankets|
* Read Post: Motown Maurice returns to The Carnival!
|Motown Maurice at the Coffee Bean on Wilshire & Western|
* While at Tully’s an amazing phone call came in. See Friday for more details.
* Rehearsal for Sister/Brother scene for acting class.
* Spent some time at the Starbucks on Sunset and La Brea before going to The Next Stage for Tamara's performance.
|I've been blessed by bunk bed roommate with a pillow and bed sheets.|
|Motown Maurice begins his green tea campaign.|
|Motown Maurice leaving an audition from Castz Studios|
* I love Cafe Novel so much I came back again later in the day.
|Cafe Novel on Wilshire. Next to the Denny's I visit from time to time.|
|Motown Maurice eating a chicken sandwish. I deserved it.|
* Took part in a Pepis Max audition at On Your Mark Studios in Sherman Oats. I interacted with who I thought was the best person I've interacted with yet in casting. They took a group of us and paired us in twos and when I introduced myself to my partner, the casting person over hear and shouted, "Motown! You better know how to sing." He was all over me from that point on. When my partner and I got called it felt like the casting director giving me special attention. He was really nice and took his time to try to help me.
After the audition, the person I auditioned with said, "He I think he really like you." Before the audition took actually took place that same guy that I was paired up with told me he recognized me from the Miller Lite audition on Monday.
* Conveniently my barber was down the street. I got my hair cut and used their internet for a while.
|Motown Maurice after a hair trim, using the internet at Debi Lolray hair studio in Sherman Oaks.|
* Made a stop at my favorite Pizza a few blocks down.
* Read Post: My Father was White?!! -- Motown vs Allen Fight
Day 313 Friday, July 29, 2011
* I attended Friday's Lifebook class. See photos here.
* On Tuesday, while at Tully's I got a phone call for the game show myself and 3 other people auditioned for brought on Day 288 Tuesday, July 5, 2011 I was so dumbfounded by that call, I asked the person to repeat what he was saying. That was the last call I was expecting. They said they wanted me and Micheal for today. When I called Michael we both wondered where did that call come from.
|Michael Tabuso & Motown Maurice after our game show interview audition.|
|Motown Maurice eats Salmon to celebrate a great day.|
* Day 275 Tuesday, June 21, 2011 I auditioned for a commercial later and received a notice for as an avail then I got a phone call on Day 297 Wednesday, July 13, 2011 asking if I'm still available for this day and tomorrow. Well... the weekend passed and I never heard from them. I could of waited a little longer to trim my hair.
* Ate at Denny's in the morning.
* Went to my storage...
* Used the internet at Tully's for a while.
* I was suppose to meet with a news reporter today but we had to reschedule for tomorrow. I then made plans to go to the movies but I received a text requesting to hang with one of my Lifebook class mates. It was cool but I should of stuck with my movie plans.
* I didn't feel like being at my community housing facility so I took a nap at Lifebook Playhouse.
I don't write about my personal relationships or situations mainly because I don't have any. Its been a long time. Trust me it has. From a distance, as far away as Tampa, I had one ailing situation that was destroyed this week. Unfortunately, its a pattern I noticed in my life. I have been blessed many great women to help me along the way of my quest but the reality is that they were only their for a season. I now look back at them as gift givers. As a seeker, I grow at spiritually rapid rate. The average human does not have the desire to grow and prefers to live a comfortable happy life. Their heart is too afraid to move forward and/or take risks. Most women can't bare the circumstances and will seek to fulfill their emptiness with attention from whom ever available.
As unfortunate as this lost is to me, I've also noticed when ever someone looses them-self from my life or if I choose to cut someone off, it becomes symbolic of a break through. Certain ties have to be broken in order to move forward. Its a fundamental rite of passage. It was hard for Malcolm X but he had to break ties with the Nation of Islam in order for him to grow. Breaking ties is a parallel of every great person.
"The path of every great warrior is a solitary one."
Some of those broken ties may reunite or they may not. Again its unfortunate but the purpose must be fulfilled.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night