Monday, August 15, 2011

The New Hero of Late Night is Emerging

I am fanatically excited about this video. I shot the footage around New Years. The same time I produced this: TAMPA LOVES MOTOWN MAURICE. I wanted to put it out but oddly enough there were no enthusiasm to do so at the time. Besides I was overwhelmed with a bunch of other stuff. I decided to wait and focus on more important projects. Over 8 months later it hit like a speeding bullet. The new additions are inspired by a series of things.

1. Since The Monique Show & Lopez Tonight has been canceled, I've been notified by a few people via text and email. As a result, I planned to at least write about it in my blog. Its great to know people think about me when things stir up in the late night arena.

2. I have a news paper article pending and I thought it would be great timing to put it out.

3. The fact the I'm living motel large right with my own privacy and space, I have the accessibility to stretch out and be creative. The idea came to me Saturday night just before I sat on the toilet. That's the second time recently an idea came to me like that. (Sorry if that's too much information?)

4. Lastly, I can just let that footage collect dust. This become the perfect opportunity. This video is much  better when what I originally intended and that's great.

"I just love it when an accumulation of ideas come together!"

Check it out and let me know what you think.
 


I completed it within a day and with your help it can go viral.

Leave a comment.

The Future of Late Night Is at Stake

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign