I got to keep on movin'
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'
This week began with a fabulous entry and ended with a hideous ugly. There was an attempt to break my stride but I laugh in the face of advertises. Nothing can stop a fearless man in route to achieving his definite purpose. Absolutely nothing! I'm not even going to focus on that particular adversity until the end of this post. "I got to keep on moving." There is a bunch of material to cover in this blog. So lets do it.
Much sure you click on the links.
Read Post: Breaking the Headlines one Documentary at a Time
Day 316 Monday, August 1, 2011
* Attended Monday's Lifebook Acting class session.
* Went to the movies and saw Captain America & Harry Potter.
Day 318 Wednesday, August, 3, 2011
* I needed a break so I went to the movies again. I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes & Smurfs. Rise of the Planet of the Apes was a great movie and I'm looking forward to seeing the franchise evolves.
Day 321 Saturday, August 6, 2011
* Read Post: Following the Paths of my Purpose
* Read Post: The Bad, The UGLY & The Magic
* Read Post: Intro to Mental Health Issues by Mbeti Hitt
They attempted to break my Stride in The Bad, The UGLY & The Magic but "Ain't noting going to hold me down. Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'
I went to the movies twice during the week (Tuesday & Friday). In the past, I would go to the movies on weekends during matinee hours for relaxation. Now I go to the movies at any given time for relaxation, therapy and comfort. Since I don't have a home, the theater is the most comfortable place for to lean back.
On another note, I am blogging way too much. Now that I have a web show in motion, I have to figure out how to reduce the amount of time spent on this blog. A picture tells a thousand words and one picture is enough of me eating at restaurants and using the internet a various cafes. I think my followers get the point. lol.
Don't worry. My history must be recorded and I won't stop until my mission is accomplished. I just have to make some adjustments/reductions that's all. For the sake of time I'll cut back and the unnecessary stuff.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night