Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 46: Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break My Stride

Ain't noting going to hold me down. 
Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no
I got to keep on movin'
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'



This week began with a fabulous entry and ended with a hideous ugly. There was an attempt to break my stride but I laugh in the face of advertises. Nothing can stop a fearless man in route to achieving his definite purpose. Absolutely nothing! I'm not even going to focus on that particular adversity until the end of this post. "I got to keep on moving." There is a bunch of material to cover in this blog. So lets do it.

Much sure you click on the links.

Day 315 Sunday, July 31, 2011


Read Post: Breaking the Headlines one Documentary at a Time

Day 316 Monday, August 1, 2011 

* Attended Monday's Lifebook Acting class session.

Day 317 Tuesday, August 2, 2011 

* Went to the movies and saw Captain America & Harry Potter. 


Day  318 Wednesday, August, 3, 2011 

* I had a meeting with in Beverly Hills. He found me on Youtube about a month back. The meeting was great. He thought I was really funny. He's partner is a manager and he said he's going to talk to her and set up another meeting.

* I had a meeting for my new upcoming webcast show: New Jack Web Attack

Day 319 Thursday, August 4, 2011 


Day 320 Friday, August, 5, 2011


Using the internet at Tully's Coffee near Wilshire and Normande 


* I inspired myself to write The Future of Late to my email signature after a few emails to the news reporter.

* I needed a break so I went to the movies again. I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes & Smurfs. Rise of the Planet of the Apes was a great movie and I'm looking forward to seeing the franchise evolves. 


Day 321 Saturday, August 6, 2011 

* I had an audition to host a Children’s Show

* Read Post: The Bad, The UGLY & The Magic

* Read Post: Intro to Mental Health Issues by Mbeti Hitt

Final Thoughts

They attempted to break my Stride in The Bad, The UGLY & The Magic but "Ain't noting going to hold me down. Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'

I went to the movies twice during the week (Tuesday & Friday). In the past, I would go to the movies on weekends during matinee  hours for relaxation. Now I go to the movies at any given time for relaxation, therapy and comfort. Since I don't have a home, the theater is the most comfortable place for to lean back.

On another note, I am blogging way too much. Now that I have a web show in motion, I have to figure out how to reduce the amount of time spent on this blog. A picture tells a thousand words and one picture is enough of me eating at restaurants and using the internet a various cafes. I think my followers get the point. lol.

Don't worry. My history must be recorded and I won't stop until my mission is accomplished. I just have to make some adjustments/reductions that's all. For the sake of time I'll cut back and the unnecessary stuff.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign