Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Following the Paths of my Purpose

Post Represents: Saturday, August 6, 2011

One of my goals of 2011 is finally being brought to life and it was well worth the wait. Day 261 Tuesday, June 7, 2011 was my initial audition. 


A couple days later (Day 263 Thursday, June 9, 2011) they followed up with me and told me that my look inspired another idea. 


Since then, we have communicated several times and embraced a few more changes. The original name of the show was Internet Gangster. Now the show is called, New Jack Web Attack. Guess who's playing the role of New Jack. The concept is tailor made for my unique late 80's early 90's look. 


Today was the first test shoot and a week later we could start shooting a consistent schedule of episodes. 

Motown Maurice at the test shoot for New Jack Web Attack 

Is this Motown Maurice or is this New Jack. 
Final Thoughts

One of my Specific Goals for 2011 was to host either a television or internet show. This is the internet show I've been asking for. The producers who are heading this are great and I'm proud to be apart of their vision. Its almost hard to believe that I'll be hosting a show just as the talent. I'm so use to wearing multiple hats. There is much to talk about and I'll share more in the future.  


As the quest continues...


The Future of Late Night


Motown Maurice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign