Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Showing out for the Newspaper



Post Represents: Thursday, August 4, 2011 

Today the reporter and photographer were present at my acting class to capture me in action. Read Breaking the Headlines one Documentary at a Time for more information. Not only was class today filled with multiple improvisation sessions I had to show out a little extra for my media visitors. 


An Improv with Motown and Eric 






Last week I did a scene called Sister/Brother. I requested my cast to do it again for the story that is being written about me.

Here is Sister/Brother part 2.












Who's Stalking Me?

I originally wrote a song in 1998 called Who's Stalking Me. In college, I turned it into a poem and it was a hit while I was apart of Black on Black Rhyme poetry Tallahassee chapter. Fast forward to March 3rd, I blew some dust off of the poem and used it as a audition piece to get into my Lifebook acting introductory class. Today, I decided to blow more dust off of it for more stage/photographer time for the news story.











Final Thoughts

This is history in the making.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign