Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week 103: I'll Feel It When I Book It

Weekly Video Review


Weekend Theme Song



Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kevin Boot & Motown Maurice.
Randomly Kevin called me and he gave me a reason to stop working for a while. I helped him deliver some equipment, met some cool people and hung out. By the end of the night I asked him about Ebay with my Dune Buggy in mind of selling it. Kevin's response was, "You have a Dune Buggy? Do you know what you can do with a Dune Buggy?" I lost all desire to consider selling it after this night. 
Kevin Related:Friday, August, 24, 2012


Motown Maurice at Tom n Toms. 
Video (1) Here: 



Monday, September 3, 2012
USC's The Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs (CBCSA)
and the Black Student Assembly (BSA)
Lawrence Doss & Motown Maurice.
Last Thursday, I befriended a USC student on Facebook and I found out about the Black Student
Assembly Labor Day cook out. The food was great and I met some cool students. Lawrence was the coolest of them all. I enjoyed great conversation with this inspirational young man. 

Read Post: The Last Party of the Summer (Labor Day)

Today I was labor day event hopping. First I was at USC, then the pool party and I ended back up a Kevin's house. I'm glad I took the day off.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Industry Minds 

Marlana Marie & Motown Maurice.
Tampa, Bay! Represent.
www.MarlanaMarie.com
Robert Hunter & Motown Maurice.
Winner of the 2012 ABFF Star Project.
www.RobsRealm.com/
Industry Minds Related:

Industry Minds Workshop Series

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Read Post:COMMUNITY Audition Bomb!

Monkey Butler Improv Class 
Read Post:Mid Week Update: Process on the Incline

Thursday, September 6, 2012 

Read Post: Back a Warner Bros Once Again

Read Post: Notice Network Presents 2012 Video Music...


Friday, September 7, 2012

* Working on my blog all night all.

Updated: Everybody Talks by Neon Trees


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Video (2) Here: 


Motown Maurice &  David Jason Perez (D.j. Perez) waiting for Smooth Sound Multimedia to open up. 
David Related: 

COVER DRIVE The Band with the new Rihanna


Smooth Sounds Related: Theory of Urkel-tivity

Video (3) Here: 


Later in the night, I discovered I'm eligible for a free month with Netflex and reactivated my personal account since disconnecting prior to moving to L.A. (September of 2010). Wow, its been two years. I did have free access for a while through a friends account earlier this year but I lost it by signing out by accident. Moreover, I'm now faithfully watching the Teen Wolf MTV television series season one. I saw one or two episodes last year at my roommates house. I've always been a fan of the Teen Wolf movie with Michael J. Fox. Now I'm hooked on the TV series. Mostly because of a guy named Ben at The Last Damn Party (Labor Day). His passion for the show made my more interested and so far so good.  



As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign