Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week 106: Push It To The Limit Give me MORE!!!

Weekly Video Review Here:

Spontaneous Theme song



Sunday, September 23, 2012

* I spent most of the day making phone calls to my teammates that worked with me on the pilot last June.

* I missed purposely missed an opportunity for some Haunted Attraction at Santa Monica Place Actors. There was a force keeping me in the bed. It was a minimum wage gig anyway. They wanted actors with improv skills to stay in character for a period of 5 hours. I'm sure its some Halloween attraction. I'm glad I missed this. It probably would been a waste of time and energy.

Monday, September 24, 2012 

* Power Struggle Meeting.

* The inception of The Late Night Experiment as a web series took form in my mind. . 

Monday Night Free Improv at the Next Stage. 

Cage Match at IO West. 

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 


 * I took a journey down to Grand Ave in effort of saving my food stamps.

* Attended a solo work shop class again. Last time I was there was on 8/14/12.

* Audition notice for Thursday came in. Its something nerd related of course.

Forwarded all my registered domains to: www.Youtube.com/LateNightExperiment

Video (1) Here: 


Wednesday, September 26, 2012 

* Improv Class

* Had tea with a young lady named Emerald. 

Cage Match at UCB

Read Post: Mid Week Update: Location Meeting


Thursday, September 27, 2012 

Leaving an audition for Pricing Rockstar-Jason Carley Motion Canvas. Location: Hollywood Casting and Film. I auditioned for some guy who starts as a nerd and turns into a Rock Star.
This was my first audition in about two weeks. 

* Created New Page: http://motownmaurice.blogspot.com/p/the-late-night-experiment.html


Friday, September 28, 2012 

My agent got me a Samsung audition today at 1035 S. La Brea Avenue.
Myself and two others sing Happy Birthday to a X on a white wall twice. Each time was a little different.  I was blessed to get a ride there from my landlords friend Susan. She dropped by to give me some casting information and she ending up offering me a ride. On the way back from an audition at Warner Bros earlier this month she saw me on the road gave me a ride home . 


Monkey Butler Bi monthly show. 
Saturday, September 29, 2012 

Special Edition Motown Maurice & Friends with Skye Delamey.
In association with 100 Thousand Poets for Change.
Skye contacted me yesterday and we pulled this the next day.  
Listen Here:


Listen to internet radio with Motown Maurice on Blog Talk Radio

or click here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/motownmaurice/2012/09/30/skye-delamey

* Other than watching The Vampire Diaries, I was on the grind, organizing  sending out emails and preparing for the next phase.

Just a photo of me recording my weekly review video above. 
Final Thoughts

It took me almost two years to realize that I have to shave once or twice a day to relive my face of ingrown hairs. Things got better in June but its near perfection now. :-)


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign