Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 102: The Best Is Yet To Come

Weekly Video Review


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Giving my first church offering in L.A. at Hollywood Church Mosaic. 
After the service is the fellowship gathering. 
Read Post: 


Read Post: Too Urkel Syndrome

Free Monday Night Improv at The Next Stage. 
Video (1) Here: 



Tuesday, August 28, 2012 

Video (2) Here: 



Wednesday, August 29, 2012 

Read Post:
Mid Week Update: A Good Meeting Makes a Good Day

On my way to Monkey Butler I got off one stop early on Hollywood and Vine. I was dosing off and didn't realize I got off on the wrong stop before it was too late. The walk to Hollywood and La Brea wasn't too bad so I started stepping. While I was walking, I couldn't help but wonder if there is any purpose in me getting off the train too early by mistake. As soon as I got to Hollywood and Highland the gentlemen in this photo pulled me to the side. I had no clue what he wanted from me at first. To be honest, I thought he was trying to sell me something at first. Soon enough he remembered my name and where we met. We initially met close to two years ago on Friday, November 19, 2010 doing audience work for Minute to Win It. He also shocked me when he told me he saw me in a movie. I was like, "Naw, I've been in a handful of stuff but not a movie." I couldn't help but laugh and feel surprised when he told me he saw me in the Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa, Mac and Devin Go To High School straight to DVD movie. Curtis is one among a surprising group of people that keeps noticing me in that movie. Its surprising enough, that Curtis picked me out of the crowd as he did today. I told him about the free improv classes and later sent him the details. 

Curtis Atkins & Motown Maurice. 
Monkey Butler Comeedy Improv Class
Ford Smith & Motown Maurice.
I met Ford for the first time today and he treated me to a beer after Monkey Butler class at Buffalo Wild wings.
Great conversation and a beer. Thanks Ford. 

Thursday, August 30, 2012 

Getting my hair cut with Mike Lowery at In The Cuts
Mike Related: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 

I'm officially ready for extra work tomorrow. 
-------------------

When I noticed David entering the train, I acknowledged him and soon realized I didn't respectfully call and thank him like I should of. David is the messenger that introduced me to Smooth Sound Multimedia. The exact location where I shot my latest late night pilot. He recommended the location and disappeared into the night. Its makes me wonder. Is David Tucker really Batman? In the early stages of planning I announced to the developing team that my last location was a flake and I was in need of a new location. That's when David came in told me about the grand opening. The rest is history. There is a good chance  I even talked this blessing on a video in this blog but I took way too long to respectfully thank him. David, in all due respect, thank you so much for contributing to the prophecy of the Future of Late Night Television.
Photobucket
David Tucker and Motown Maurice on the Redline towards Union Station.
Before leaving the train David told me, "Your late night show will be better than Leno's,
Letterman...all of them." He even went as far by saying my show will be the best in the universe. 
David Related:Potentially Smooth Sound Multimedia

----------------------------

Read Post: Happy Birthday to the Coolest Guy in L.A.

Friday, August 31, 2012 

Read Post: Neon Trees is Full of Surprises 

Saturday, September 1, 2012 

Motown Maurice and Adanna Kenlow.
Today I was kidnapped and taken away to Manhattan Beach. I even played a bunch volleyball. I can't remember the last time I played volleyball. I'm not even sure if I ever played a full game of volleyball until today. I sucked up at first but I brought some value to my teams after awhile. Thanks Adanna. I appreciated this get away very much. 
Adanna Related: Classified Screening at Panera Bread 

--------

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, Motown! I'm so proud of you for having another successful week! Keep up the good work! Of course, you do need a lot more money for your next late night talk show project and your rent. There's a website called CashCrate where you can earn over $1,000 a month for doing offers and surveys that my dad is doing. You should really do that right now. http://www.cashcrate.com/2901953 That is the link to my dad's CashCrate, and he has made over $16 so far. If you earn $3 very soon, then my dad will get a few pennies. That's just a little head's up! Thanks a lot! Good luck to you! Yours truly, Eroll Muller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, Motown! You must have had a great week that week. Good luck to you getting on late night tv! In the meantime, you should do something online to get yourself some money for yourself so you don't go hungry next year. This link is to my dad's CashCrate, and he has $16 so far, and if you help him get up to $20 by doing offers, then you'll get some money too! http://www.cashcrate.com/2901953 By the way, one person has made $3500 from that. You could get yourself a bigger house if you've made that kind of money. You can also get the fundings for your next project in late night, whether it's online, on tv, or somewhere else that Eroll and I would become your co-producers and writers for it if that is possible. The last thing that I would like to tell you about is that Jimmy Kimmel is moving to 11:30PM on ABC to compete against Leno and Letterman in January of next year. Therefore, if you want to get your fundings for your next late night project, then you'd better hurry up. Once again, good luck to you, have a good week this week, and keep an eye out for my and Eroll's web shows this week because we have some funny stuff planned for you! Yours truly, Elie Muller!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign