Sunday, December 4, 2011

Six Pacc Presents...The International Concert

Post Represents: Friday, December 2, 2011

Six Pacc Presents...The International Concert hosted by "Johnny V from VH1"
Rhythm Lounge
125 Pine Ave (2nd Level)
Long Beach, Ca 90802

Why are fire dancers only allowed to play with fire? 

Red Carpet interviews 

Burlesque in the house

More Red Carpet interviews 

..., Motown Maurice & Chad E. Barber  (Maven Music Entertainment) 

The fashion show begins. 

International sexiness. 

Run the run way. 

Freeze... (To the left is Larodikimberlee Kirkwood)

Go thick girl what you gonna do? 

Six Pacc with pack of sexy women. Must be nice. 

I wish I new her name because I see her in my dreams often. 

Such a tease. 

Hey. Look at my camera please. 

Now tell me that there isn't a God. 

Motown Maurice & Six Pacc



These sexy ladies inspired the relaunch of my campaign on November 12, 2011  
                             
Click Here For More Photos

Final Thoughts

I met Six Pacc and Ma Ma K at Grammy Award Winner Bonnie Pointer (Pointer Sisters) NEW CD Release Party and yesterday, I got a special invite to attend.  


More important than anything else, this event opened up a prestige opportunity for me to try out my new campaign idea and it was successful. Please check The Future of Late Night campaign Home Base for full details.   




As the quest continues..


The Future of Late Night


Motown Maurice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign